Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'd like to wrap the world in cashmere...

Ok, so I know this wouldn't work on warmer climates, but honestly there is no fabric more devine. Yesterday walking home (through) Nordstrom's, I noticed a sale in the sock department. And lo and behold, the cashmere socks were half priced. EEEEEEEE...I couldn't believe my luck. I bought just two pairs, because really, they are still a hefty price, but OMG, do they make my feet happy. And they aren't like angora socks, which make my feet too warm. Maybe it has to do with the size of the weave. The angora socks are soft enough, but maybe the tightness of weave just makes them too warm.

I just believe that if people were wearing some form of cashmere, they'd be too peaceful to start and participate in any kind of conflict.

No comments: